Contact Info

What Happens if You Die or Become Incapacitated and Do Not Have a Will or a Living Trust?

In summary, in California, if you die without a Will or Living Trust, you are considered to have died “intestate” and your estate may be subject to Probate Administration. Your estate is distributed to your heirs in accordance with California law; which might not be in accordance with your wishes.

To schedule an appointment to have your Will prepared, contact the
Law Offices of DeLonda K. Coleman at 916.422.1446.

For upcoming FREE Estate Planning Seminars, click on the following link: FREE SEMINARS.

Leave a Reply

Where Family Matters!